Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Vegan Dip with Nachos

My Vegan Dip with Nachos.

My Vegan Dip with Nachos

Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my vegan dip with nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Vegan Dip with Nachos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Vegan Dip with Nachos is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my vegan dip with nachos using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Vegan Dip with Nachos:

  1. {Get 1/4 of peeled cucumber.
  2. {Prepare 6 of cherry tomatoes peeled.
  3. {Get 2 oz of soft cheese of your choice. Could be vegan cheese or philly.

Instructions to make My Vegan Dip with Nachos:

  1. When you peeled and chopped up tomatoes and cucumber.
  2. Add the soft cheese and mix with a fork. You could put it in a blender..
  3. Add some lemon salt or black pepper..

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food my vegan dip with nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: