Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Whipped Feta Spread

Whipped Feta Spread.

Whipped Feta Spread

Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, whipped feta spread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Whipped Feta Spread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Whipped Feta Spread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook whipped feta spread using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Whipped Feta Spread:

  1. {Take 8 oz of Softened Cream Cheese.
  2. {Take 4 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
  3. {Make ready 1 clove of Garlic.
  4. {Make ready 1 of Juice from Lemon.
  5. {Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.

Steps to make Whipped Feta Spread:

  1. Combine cream cheese, feta cheese and garlic in food processor. Slowly drizzle in olive oil and lemon juice, until everything is well blended and airy..
  2. Serve on crostini, crackers, or use as a dip..I even love to fill celery stalks with it for a snack!.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food whipped feta spread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: