Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges

Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges.

Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges

Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked garlic parmesan potato wedges. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked garlic parmesan potato wedges using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges:

  1. {Make ready 3-4 of large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges.
  2. {Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
  3. {Get 2 teaspoons of salt.
  4. {Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
  5. {Make ready 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning.
  6. {Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
  7. {Take of Optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.

Instructions to make Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges:

  1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside..
  2. Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat..
  3. In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning..
  4. Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture..
  5. Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.(I used my air fryer and moved them around though out the cooking times).
  6. .
  7. Notes- this was so easy. I washed the potatoes, cut them, put them in a bowl, and drizzled with Olive oil, and tossed in my seasoning I didn’t have fresh Parmesan cheese I had some Parmesan in a container that I use for spaghetti,I just used that, and mixed with my hands. I used my air fryer, turned out awesome, I would of went more dark and crispy, but I didn’t want it to look Burnt in my picture..

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked garlic parmesan potato wedges recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: